Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission Statement
* Promote football in the Lynwood and surrounding suburbs for the competitive and social needs of our membership.
* Give opportunities to all members to develop to their full potential.
* Play football with a competitive spirit and good sportmanship.
* To be for one and all to keep the diversity of our community.
* Continue to develop our infrastructure incorporating our facilities agreement, membership and promotion of football within the area.
* Provide the highest quality development for all players, officials and volunteers.
* Football shall be coached, played & supported at junior, amateur men’s & ladies’ levels to better the spirit of the game, encourage the broadest possible community & family participation & embrace an all in positive club environment.
* L.U.F.C. shall promote a respectful & responsible culture amongst all members.
* L.U.F.C. shall be a safe, inclusive & accountable club for children, young people, and men & women to come to.
* Opportunity for all coaches, players & members of Lynwood United F.C. to develop to their own potential.
* Continue to promote the positive culture and leadership on & off the football pitch at Lynwood United F.C.
* Continue to promote a strong community spirit with an environment for positive role modeling for young people.
* To be a sought after football club for player development with benchmark measures in place at Lynwood United F.C. in all aspects of coaching, junior and senior development and competent club administration.